The main goal: to crush the full marathon. Let’s be real for a minute here: Even though I’ve run one before, it wasn’t good enough for me. I acted like it was, and let’s face it..that was a joke. I’m competitive and I need more. So we’ll chalk it up to a long long run that was an experience. Now, it’s game time. Time to crush the goal and stop fearing 26.2.
Mini goals to get there:
- Two half marathons, a week apart from one another.
- Body fat: 15%.
- Enter a competition of some sort (other than running.)
- Two a days.
- Two half marathons: booked. As for training, I’ve done intervals, hills, cross training, shorter distances, now I need to focus on longer runs.
- Body fat: Eh, need to stop stuffing my face when I get home from work.
- Competition: No progress.
- Two a days: going well. Usually bikram yoga and something else, but I’m throwing in a variety so it’s all good. I haven’t felt like I’m overtraining so I’ll keep it up as long as it fits with the overall plan.