I like coffee but I don’t drink it often (once a month – sometimes less.) Today I had a cup at around 16:30….and I’m still on the caffeine “wide eye” effect….pathetic. I am also bored so thanks to Aly you get to read useless info about me. Feel free to swipe it if you want!
P.S. No running for me today. I have an achilles tendon that is griping so I’m taking a running hiatus for a few days….hellooooo bike.
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to: leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog. (You’re reading it!)
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (Both!)
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped. (I want to do this SOOO badly it’s ridiculous!)
12. Visited Paris. (J’adore.)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (I’ve seen a lightning storm OVER the sea…from land…)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child. (Perhaps in the distant future.)
16. Had food poisoning. (Knock on wood.)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (I’ve only seen it from the car/plane. My cousin and I tried to get to it and became thoroughly lost, whoops.)
18. Grown your own vegetables. (So much more tasty!)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not (physically) ill.
24. Built a snow fort. (When I was little but I still enjoy helping kids make them now.)
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. ( I would go if it was my own pool and no one else could possibly see me, haha.)
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (Love watching both!)
31. Hit a home run. (That would be sweet but highly unlikely.)
32. Been on a cruise. (Just English Bay and other small ones like that – does someone want to take me on a real one?!)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in Person. (The US and Canadian sides.)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (I’ve been to one side and the other is on the “to-do” list.)
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (Not that I equate money with happiness but it would help the stress levels at times, eh?)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. (I’ve been on an indoor wall but would love to actually scale a mountain.)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke. (Sounds fun!)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant. (I’ve bought a homeless person food in a restaurant and given it to them outside, does that count?)
44. Visited Africa. (One day…)
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted. (HAHAHAHA)
48. Gone deep sea fishing. (I have no patience for fishing.)
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. (I would like to take the stairs. Seriously.)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. (Both!)
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. (Oh, I’d love to do this one day.)
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia. (I would love to take the Trans-Siberian Railway from Russia to China!)
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Guide/Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood.
65. Gone sky diving. (This is another RIDICULOUS WANT!!)
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter. (Which I don’t remember since it was a med. airlift.)
69. Saved a favourite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square. (This was very very brief, I’d like to go back.)
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone. (Several in fact.)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican. (There are a lot of things in Italy on this list.)
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby. (Again, perhaps in the distant future.)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.