Fair warning: this post has no central point.
Does anyone else ever get the overwhelming urge to run super late at night? I sure do. Somehow I manage to contain myself from venturing outside at 3AM…probably a good thing. Still. There are times I wish I owned a dreadmill. Or a membership to a 24 hr. gym. I’ve woken up from fitful “sleep” this entire past week just wanting to go run. Somehow, my body must think running in the daylight is just not the same. 😛
Some random thoughts:
1. I haven’t received my April, May, or June issues of RW (…and yes, I reported a problem and no the subscription has not ended.)
2. The pool still taunts me.
3. I got a sample of a new electrolyte replacement to try out, wooohoooo!
4. For some bizarre reason I have only been able to access the recent posts at the CRN site and none of the articles this week.
5. I am bloody bored. As if you could not tell. 😉
Do be do be dooo…