Yoinked this survey from the vox [TIG] originally posted by NorthernGeek. Feel free to fill it out if you want to.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is more fun.
2. Real tree or artificial? I like the smell and look of real trees but it’s definitely better to get an artificial one and reuse it year after year instead of having a tree cut down for the enjoyment of only a few weeks.
3. When do you put up the tree? After American Thanksgiving sometime or in the first week of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? When I feel like it. 😛 Usually after New Year’s.
5. Do you like eggnog? Oh yes. Also eggnog lattes, mmmm!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I had a lot of favourites…probably a porcelain doll from my grandma though.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister, she likes practically everything.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
11. Mail or email Christmas card? I appreciate both when on the receiving end. I used to send out snail mail cards a lot but that’s become too expensive so I now send email.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Muppet Christmas Carol, hehe.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually December 22, 23, or 24th. Yeah…I procrastinate on that like no tomorrow.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gingerbread cookies. “Not my gumdrop buttons!!”
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? “Happy Christmas” John Lennon. I also really like Dave Matthew’s “The Christmas Song” both are on my previous post if you’d like to listen. As far as traditional songs I like “Carol of the Bells” though really I enjoy most Christmas music, provided it’s actually played in DECEMBER!!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Either.
19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph (yes, I sang the song to myself, lol.)
20. Do you have an angel on top or a star? I currently have nothing…need to find something I like.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I heard Christmas music in the airport on OCTOBER 16th. I kid you not. THAT was just STUPIDLY early.