There is only a little over TWO WEEKS until I run my marathon to benefit Leukemia & Lymphoma cancer research!!! I still have a substantial amount of money to raise. Despite this I am committed and I am running. Every FIVE minutes someone around the world is diagnosed with a blood cancer and every TEN minutes someone dies; we can help make a difference. So if you have not donated already and have some cash you could give to a wonderful cause please make your donation now! All donations over $10.00 are tax-deductible. Sending this page to people you know who might be willing to donate would be appreciated also!
If there is someone that you would like me to run in honour or memory of please do not hesitate to fire me an email. (Even if you cannot donate I would still love to run for someone you know.)
Thanks so much!!!
Please note: if you cannot make a donation that’s alright; I know many people still have student loans and other such financial obligations but regardless please be sure to send good vibes on race day – 21st October!
If you could copy and paste what is below to five people you know that I don’t it would help a lot!
My friend Kirsten is running a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, it’s her first one, and she could use some help! So I am asking you to please Gimme 5!
1. Gimme 5 minutes of your time – go to Kirsten’s website at http://www.active.com/donate/tntvan/kirsten and read about what she is doing.
2. Gimme $5 bucks – just donate online: five dollars for a great cause – and hey if you want to donate more that’s fantastic!
3. Gimme 5 friends – send this to five friends and help spread the word!
4. 5 is the number of months that Kirsten has been training 4 times a week, running well over 30 km each week!
5. Every 5 minutes someone is diagnosed with a blood cancer – money for research is desperately needed – so please donate now.